2014年11月17日 星期一

Salute To You

Salute To You

By Yan Yihu
Translated by Yi Feng 




It was not Satan to lure 
The Apple to put on a layer of wax
Although I do not expect to bloom flowers 
from the pen holding in my hand

Those cuckoos in the sky go on calling all the time
But I cannot make their bodies as sacrifice to you repeatedly
Because of that kind of communism.

I have to acknowledge 
that I have no any power to feel anger 
And to fight with a sickle
Except for the growing graveside grass 
and flying catkin on my head

Lonely ,you are holding the broken plate carefully 
with the water which rained from yesterday to now
But the slanting rain falls heavily 
into those beautiful dishes ,basins and bowls

Salute to you!On the labors’ day
I have no magical poetry
To sow a euphemism from a poet
In the graveyard today 

2014.4.30 Huyixuan


《向您致敬》

文/彦一狐

诱惑那只苹果穿上蜡衣的
并不是撒旦。尽管
我不再期待我手里的这一支笔
能够开出花儿来

但是,那群布谷鸟在空中
不停地鸣叫
我不能因为一个主义
反复献出她们的尸体

我得承认:除了
头顶上不断生长出来的墓草和飞絮
我没任何愤怒的实力
和一把镰刀对峙

而你,小心翼翼捧着的
那个破盘子,盛满
昨天和今天。就连雨水,也是倾斜着
落得盆满钵溢

向您致敬!这个劳动者的节日
我却没有巫术的诗艺
在今天的墓园种下一个诗人
婉转的语言

2014.4.30於狐义轩

1 則留言:

  1. 逸風:我越南回來後,找到你這個網站,好極啦!

    回覆刪除