2014年11月9日 星期日

Love You Everlastingly


Love You Everlastingly

By Yan Yihu
Translated by Yifeng

Since then
I kept back my tongue, throat ,vocal cords
And all the sounds which I had have before
Because you need peace, my dearest


In the deepest night
I got one bone from my ribs
To set up a monumental tomb for you
My bloom youth turned white
since that moment


On the cross was hung upside down
The thought and the miss from mine
In my dream, grew you---my child
Up into a kind of memory
Together with the sound which came from the iron heel
Your face had no lines or wrinkles
Shining as doves

But me, surviving
For breeding the olive branches
Whenever the time came
at the end of spring and the beginning of summer
I would rather write the poems for you
With my budding bosom
Wreathed by arms

2014/06/04
Note:
“At the end of spring and the beginning of summer” points to the day---the 4th June, 1989, when the young students were shot to death on the Tiananmen Square.


附原诗:

《永遠的情人》
文/彥一狐

自此
我就收藏了舌頭,咽喉,聲帶
和一切發出響聲的器皿
你需要安靜,親愛

在夜裏,我反復取出肋裏的骨
為你搭建
一座不朽的墓
我的青春從那時算起
就開始白髮蒼蒼

十字架上,倒掛著我的想思
夢中的小孩兒
在鐵蹄聲中長成了一種記憶
他的臉永遠沒有褶皺
鴿子一樣明亮

而我,活下來
只為養大你的橄欖夢
每當春夏之交
我都要捂著發芽的胸口
為你寫詩

2014.6.4於狐義軒

沒有留言:

張貼留言